Jeanderson14
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello I have my mocks in 5 weeks and I would really like to achieve a grade 8 because I need that to do it at college so does anyone have any maths websites or resources which could help me achieve a grade 8
Please reply and thank you for taking your time to read this 😁
kannmnn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Past papers! That’s what I mainly used and I got an 8 (although I really was expecting a 7). After you do a paper, go to the questions you didn’t understand and use hegarty maths, Corbett maths, or just online tutorials to learn that topic and really understand it.
Roseee003
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi try out maths watch if u have a log in, mymaths, MATHS GENIE BECAUSE you can get free past papers and everything even a tutorial if you're stuck, Corbett maths, hergatty maths and if u want u can go on the edexcel and other exam boards weabtirs and use their past papers and specimen papers to really boost you up hope this helped x
satsun
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I did my GCSEs in 2018, and got a 6 in Maths. I needed a 7 for uni, so retook it this year, and I got an 8! I must stress if it was not for MathsWatch, I wouldn’t have achieved this grade, seriously it’s amazing. Watch topic videos, then go over to mathsgenie and try the topic papers. Seriously, practice and you can achieve whatever you like.
Sososnake
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jeanderson14)
Hello I have my mocks in 5 weeks and I would really like to achieve a grade 8 because I need that to do it at college so does anyone have any maths websites or resources which could help me achieve a grade 8
Please reply and thank you for taking your time to read this 😁
Just make basic notes of formulas/how to smasher specific question types and then do questions
Jeanderson14
Rep:
?
(Original post by kannmnn)
Past papers! That’s what I mainly used and I got an 8 (although I really was expecting a 7). After you do a paper, go to the questions you didn’t understand and use hegarty maths, Corbett maths, or just online tutorials to learn that topic and really understand it.
Thanks!
Jeanderson14
Rep:
?
Thank you so much

(Original post by Sososnake)
Just make basic notes of formulas/how to smasher specific question types and then do questions
Thank you so much
Jeanderson14
Rep:
?
(Original post by satsun)
I did my GCSEs in 2018, and got a 6 in Maths. I needed a 7 for uni, so retook it this year, and I got an 8! I must stress if it was not for MathsWatch, I wouldn’t have achieved this grade, seriously it’s amazing. Watch topic videos, then go over to mathsgenie and try the topic papers. Seriously, practice and you can achieve whatever you like.
Thanks !!
Jeanderson14
Rep:
?
(Original post by Roseee003)
Hi try out maths watch if u have a log in, mymaths, MATHS GENIE BECAUSE you can get free past papers and everything even a tutorial if you're stuck, Corbett maths, hergatty maths and if u want u can go on the edexcel and other exam boards weabtirs and use their past papers and specimen papers to really boost you up hope this helped x
Thank you so much !!
Jeanderson14
Rep:
?
(Original post by kannmnn)
Thanks really appreciate it!x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (218)
70.32%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
10.97%

Watched Threads