Feeling guilty/confused Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Please keep Anon, since some relatives browse around here and I find the incident quite embarrassing. Thank you.

Ok, so it is the evening and I am sitting in the park trying to relax after a long day. As I sit I see a couple of young boys (about 12-14, not sure) who start shouting at the top of their lungs. For a moment I didn't understand, but then I found out they were shouting at a fat guy saying things like:

"Fat D**K"
"OY fatty!"

and other swear words. Now I was reasonably fat myself before, and was bullied /picked on for it and all of a sudden the memories came back. I suddenly got a wave of anger but told myself to be in control. Surprisingly it worked. Then the kid who done most of the swearing at the fat guy came up to me and asked for the time, and I gave him the time. I even pretended to not notice what he was saying. But just as him and his friends are about to leave the park he shouts one more time.
"OI FAT D***K!"

I kind of snapped. I just looked the kid in the eye and said. "You either shut the *******K up of you leave". Without a word, the kid leaves on his bike with the two of his friends and when he is meters away he starts to call me a pussy. So I ignore it.

I feel really stupid for doing what I done, the boy was pretty young, and I kind of pity him. What would you people have done in this situation? It just seems that I can't handle these kinds of incidents.
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
nah dont feel bad.
good for you for standing up for the guy
xBillyBrownx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You did the right thing.
misswilliams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
nah dont feel bad.
good for you for standing up for the guy
:dito:

Too many people ignore things going on and just others get away with it. However, be careful when and where to do this because some people don't just shout off and it could result in yourself being injured. Sad but true..
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You shouldn't feel guilty for that. It's not like you did anything wrong IMO. Those boys were obviously rude idiots.
member188279
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have no qualms with you shouting at a chav! Hit them if you want... I wouldn't say no to genocide of the chavs... just have to lure all of them with some gangster rap and a BigMac.
glow stick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well done, too many people are scared to do stuff like that nowadays.
2PointZero
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Why didnt you beat the crap out of them when they first started.

Shame on you to wait until they were leaving.

But seriously good though as most people dont care at all.
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
kids like that need punishment. the fact that they were acting like that shows that they lack any punishment or rules, which is what they need to be taught in life. if their parents dont do it, some one else should. so good on you :five:

i was at tesco the other day and two kids had just bought a salad in a plasic thing, which they then threw straight at a bin, so that it went everywhere (i mean AT the bin, not in). i was sitting there near them and i just looked at them and said 'are you going to pick that up then?' and they said no so i just said 'well thats immature, this is what shows you will fail in life' and stuff like that. . . . one cracked and he picked it all up with his hands and put it in the bin :proud:.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.74%
No - but I will (64)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (392)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed