Reaching for the Stars - Grow your Grades 2020Watch this thread
My name is Tofic, currently doing my last year in A-levels. I aspire to become an Aerospace engineer but in order to do so, I must fuel the plane, make sure to repair any faults and resolve technical issues.
Just an an analogy. I don't own a plane
I wish to make aviation more sustainable so that it can thrive longer and bring people from different ethnics together.
A A A
Grades I want to achieve
A* A* A* (of course)
Universities applying to
TU Delft Netherlands
- Study Theory Physics - Electric field
- Read through Chemistry - Acids and bases
Studied my theory for electric field (aka making notes) but I did not manage to read through my chemistry. I either get distracted easily, lose focus, or I'm hungry. This time it was all of the above.
But here's my physics summary if anyone's interested.
- Test is on Tuesday, 22/10/2019
- Content: Electric Fields
- Revise Theory, go over my notes
- Do a lot of exercises (test yourself and practice questions, and past papers if I'm highly motivated)