blfully
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey everyone, I'm in yr11 and in my school we have career advisors who help us decide our ambitions for the future. I had one last week and my advisor recommended me to do work experience at the francis crick institute. She also told me they pay £50 a week but I was more so interested in learning more things lol. My questions are: Has anyone done work experience there? And is it good? They also have different sectors such as non lab e.g IT, reception services and public engagement and lab e.g Cells, immunity, biological processes. Any answers would be appreciated Thanks
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by blfully)
Hey everyone, I'm in yr11 and in my school we have career advisors who help us decide our ambitions for the future. I had one last week and my advisor recommended me to do work experience at the francis crick institute. She also told me they pay £50 a week but I was more so interested in learning more things lol. My questions are: Has anyone done work experience there? And is it good? They also have different sectors such as non lab e.g IT, reception services and public engagement and lab e.g Cells, immunity, biological processes. Any answers would be appreciated Thanks
Moved to the Careers section (as I don't think we have a 'work experience' forum), I hope you find an answer and it all goes well for you if you go ahead with it
theJoyfulGeek
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by blfully)
I think any work experience is good work experience? I haven't done it (not eligible, as I don't live in Camden), but I looked at the website and it seems amazing...

I wish my school's careers' advisor gave us ideas for work experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (18)
17.14%
Labour (43)
40.95%
Liberal Democrats (18)
17.14%
Green Party (5)
4.76%
Brexit Party (3)
2.86%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
1.9%
Plaid Cymru (3)
2.86%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)