Is it cheating? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I'm seeing a guy from tinder for a month but I told him I'm not ready to date anytime soon I guess because I want to stay single for as long as possible but anyway I made a tinder account and am chatting to new guys but idk if that counts as cheating even tho we're not dating
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you've made it clear that it isn't an exclusive relationship then I'd say it isn't cheating.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Be totally honest with him and tell him you have the Tinder account you made to meet other guys
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's not cheating, but I tend to talk seriously with only one person at a time, because otherwise my feelings just get mixed and confused. That's just personal preference though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
If you've made it clear that it isn't an exclusive relationship then I'd say it isn't cheating.
ye i guess i have? idk i'm jsut scared i'll hurt him he's never dated anyone before, i have, and he's older than me so idk it feels sort of rush in some aspects
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
It's not cheating, but I tend to talk seriously with only one person at a time, because otherwise my feelings just get mixed and confused. That's just personal preference though.
ye that's what i'm doing now but idk smth's missing
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ye i guess i have? idk i'm jsut scared i'll hurt him he's never dated anyone before, i have, and he's older than me so idk it feels sort of rush in some aspects
If he gets hurt in this situation knowing that you're seeing other people then that's on him. He has the choice to stop seeing you if he wants to, since you've presumably told him of your intentions.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
i just made it idk i feel bad a bit but i've started uni and don't rlly wanna settle down it's rlly nice talking to him but idk ;/
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How can you cheat on him if you're not even a couple :rofl: You should let him know you're still seeing other people though, kinda dishonest if you give him the impression that you're dating him exclusively when you're off chewing some other guy's carrot.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's not cheating.
You are not married and have not made him any promise of a sexually exclusive relationship.
But you probably should tell him that you prefer a fwb or 'no strings' arrangement.
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
its not cheating at all.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can't cheat on someone if you're not in a relationship with them
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldn’t say cheating because you guys aren’t in a relationship but you aren’t allowing yourself to find the right guy because your jumping between different men. Talk to this guy and stay talking with him if you don’t see any chemistry then move on to another guy until you find someone who you really like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (27)
20.93%
Unconditional if firmed (7)
5.43%
Unconditional if insurance (1)
0.78%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (2)
1.55%
No unconditional offers (92)
71.32%

Watched Threads