The Student Room Group

No sex till marriage?

I’m currently in a relationship and we’ve done bits here and there but haven’t had proper sex. I don’t want to have sex until marriage but it’s starting to get really hard and I don’t know what to do.

My boyfriend is also a virgin btw
Define proper sex ?
You do know what to do: either get married, give up your beliefs in abstinence until marriage or end the relationship.
Just make your choice from the three options.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Define proper sex ?

Penetration
I’m currently in a relationship and we’ve done bits here and there but haven’t had proper sex. I don’t want to have sex until marriage but it’s starting to get really hard and I don’t know what to do.

My boyfriend is also a virgin btw

Just get the deed over and done with. Make it really special. Put flowers on the bed, red wine 🍷. Get naked, kiss and let him penetrate you with his manhood. Keep your eyes closed and enjoy the moment. And tell him he’s doing a good job and to go faster and harder.
Reply 5
You see though this all sounds amazing but I’d rather have this after marriage
Well, it's really up to each of you and both of you to decide together.

My question would be what is the value/virtue of being a virgin on your wedding day?

Honestly, my general feeling on this is that people are putting too much faith in marriage and too much importance on sex or the lack of it. A healthy, caring, stable relationship is all that matters.
You see though this all sounds amazing but I’d rather have this after marriage

Why after marriage? It’s just a piece of paper in the end of the day.
Could be multiple reasons - religion, values, morality due to parents or something else
Sex isn’t all that good tbh
Many more things in a relationship better than sex
I think staying pure till marriage is such a beautiful thing that should not be taken lightly. I commend you for that.

Don’t let anyone deceive you. Don’t give in for people or your boyfriend if you want to stay pure still marriage.

You should have a talk with your boyfriend about him and let him know. It’s important that you are both on the same page
Just don’t divorce him if he has a micro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending