maariaarifx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've received an email saying that I've been accepted for a job at Matalan and that my induction will be on Saturday (in 6 days). I'm just wondering what Matalan's Christmas pay is like... I'm 17 but last year I worked at Boots and got £8.33 an hour and if the pay is going to be rubbish, I'd be better off getting a job at Boots again..
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maariaarifx)
I've received an email saying that I've been accepted for a job at Matalan and that my induction will be on Saturday (in 6 days). I'm just wondering what Matalan's Christmas pay is like... I'm 17 but last year I worked at Boots and got £8.33 an hour and if the pay is going to be rubbish, I'd be better off getting a job at Boots again..
You will need to contact the company once you’re working there to see, different lines will give different bonuses and pays.
maariaarifx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
You will need to contact the company once you’re working there to see, different lines will give different bonuses and pays.
Ooh okay, thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (24)
30.77%
No I don't (37)
47.44%
I work during the holidays (17)
21.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise