The Student Room Group

Screwed up my choices... Help!

hey guys big problem here.
i was going to apply for M100 (3 yrs) at Warwick, but when I submitted my UCAs, it submitted as M101 (4 years)

I can't change my choice (changed from QMUL to Warwick, so can't make another change) but I really want to do M100 over M101 for various reasons, including tuition, etc.

What can I do? Should I email them to ask them to consider me for M100 rather than M101? It seems kinda unprofessional on my side though...
Original post by ayesla
hey guys big problem here.
i was going to apply for M100 (3 yrs) at Warwick, but when I submitted my UCAs, it submitted as M101 (4 years)

I can't change my choice (changed from QMUL to Warwick, so can't make another change) but I really want to do M100 over M101 for various reasons, including tuition, etc.

What can I do? Should I email them to ask them to consider me for M100 rather than M101? It seems kinda unprofessional on my side though...

Please can you stop making multiple posts about the same thing? You just need to phone Warwick Admissions tomorrow and tell them you made a mistake - they will be able to change it over for you to the 3 year course and it won't work against you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending