The Student Room Group

have you ever got this creepy vibes that made you predict the future?

So a year ago, I was at my cousins wedding. Normally, wedding is suppose to be filled with such good vibes, happiness and what not but for some reason, in her wedding, every members in the bride's side felt a bad vibe, like as if there was a sadness in the air. Guess what? 8 months later, the husband passed away from a disease (idk the name)
Original post by Anonymous
So a year ago, I was at my cousins wedding. Normally, wedding is suppose to be filled with such good vibes, happiness and what not but for some reason, in her wedding, every members in the bride's side felt a bad vibe, like as if there was a sadness in the air. Guess what? 8 months later, the husband passed away from a disease (idk the name)

Maybe he knew he was going and he wanted to leave something behind (Children).
sh*t this gave me goosebumps
Reply 3
Original post by thelocalkid
Maybe he knew he was going and he wanted to leave something behind (Children).

no they don't have kids
When did the bride's family have this discussion about their collective mysterious feeling of doom? At the wedding, surely not? After the passing, seems a bit odd?
Reply 5
Original post by KiwiBanana22
When did the bride's family have this discussion about their collective mysterious feeling of doom? At the wedding, surely not? After the passing, seems a bit odd?

It was at the wedding, they felt like something was not right. Obviously we didn't tell the bride, the discussion was among close members excluding bride's family

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending