The Student Room Group

Fingering girls- how does it make boys feel?

What enjoyment do you get from it or do you just do it for girls enjoyment?
Did you get the idea form the previous fingering post?
Depends how much I like the girl, if I’m in love with her then I’d enjoy the process of giving the person I love pleasure. If it’s a fling then I’d do it out of good manners and patiently wait till it’s my turn on the receiving end.
What's with all these fingering threads today? :laugh:
Something smells a bit fishy.
Allows you to take control of her pleasure which is pretty cool.
Personally I quite like doing, it turns me on when I'm giving to my sexual partner especially when she pulls on your hair, moans and that type of sh**, I find my partner tastes good to so I don't mind giving
Reply 7
Seeing them enjoying it is an ego booster
Prefer giving oral than just hand stuff on its own, personally. But having a gal enjoying herself because of you is hella gratifying.
they’re just like “what has my life become”
It’s pretty cool. after I’m done fingering and see all the pleasure I give her I lift my arm up with immense pride and I look at my arm as if I have all the superpowers on earth
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Prefer giving oral than just hand stuff on its own, personally.

Really? Why?
I'll let you know when a woman ever lets me, which is unlikely since I am unwilling to pay for the opportunity.
Original post by Anonymous
Really? Why?

It's just more fun idk
Seeing these posts has confirmed what I thought, boys enjoy it cause they like giving a girl pleasure but not cause it actually does anything for them
Seeing these posts has confirmed what I thought, boys enjoy it cause they like giving a girl pleasure but not cause it actually does anything for them

Idk when I see her turned on it turns me on, but that’s about it tbh

Well it's not like giving a BJ does much for a girl either, you know?
Ok so how has my post about fingering been removed when I actually had a problem, but this shi*ty one is still up

Quick Reply

Latest