Non cheesy things to talk about with my boyfriend please?

Watch
yamilett
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’ve been talking to this guy for about a month and I don’t know, we don’t seem to have much to talk about when we text or call. When I’m with him things are fine but I’ve hardly had time to see him since my schedule has been rough. So texting and calling is our only option. I’ve come to realize we don’t have much in common which makes calls very quiet. I really want to keep trying with him or I’m just waiting until he brings up the fact the it’s not working out but what can I talk about with him?? Nothing cheesy like “what’s you’re favorite color” or anything of the sort pleasee. I honestly don’t have good conversation skills with boys.
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Attached files
Max1989
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Don't have to have anything in common, simply showing interest in something he or you are interested in should work, just let them talk about it, pay attention, make follow up questions, you don't have to know anything let him tell the answers you simply listen and be interested. Like football or a video game or a sport whatever he's interested in just ask about it.
username4499734
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Doesn’t sound like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship to me 🤷
username4902282
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Talk about your day, movies, Tv shows, whatever.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Old Tibetan grammar
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Idk, I've never dated a girl I didn't have loads of things in common with already.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (130)
59.09%
No (48)
21.82%
Not sure (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads