mrpopsicle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Name:  gyg.gif
Views: 9
Size:  86.0 KB

Oh, why hello there! I'm Adam, and a warm welcome to my GYG! It's nice to meet you. I hope you stick around to join me on my long trudge to GCSEs this summer!

A bit about me...
Spoiler:
Show

I'm Adam, I'm in year 11, your fairly anti social, rather introverted, always smiling, average teenager. My hobbies consist of reading, listening to music, reading a bit more, pottering about, going on walks, more reading and drinking tea. I love learning, genuinely enjoy school (most of time, at least) and I'd consider myself an old soul.

What are my plans in life?
Spoiler:
Show

I'd love to achieve a clean sweep on 7s and above in my GCSEs and then go on to sixth form to do A Levels, though I'm not particularly sure which ones I'd like to do yet. After sixth form, I want to go to university and eventually become a primary school teacher.

What GCSEs am I taking and what am I predicted?
Spoiler:
Show

AQA English Literature
AQA English Language
AQA Mathematics
AQA Combined Science
AQA Business Studies
OCR Computer Science

I'm predicted 7s and above in all my courses, apart from Maths, which I'm predicted a 5 for.

What grades did I get in my summer mocks?
Spoiler:
Show

I admit they weren't great, so I'm working extra hard this year to get my predicted grades.

AQA English Literature - 5
AQA English Language - 5
AQA Mathematics - 4
AQA Combined Science - 6
AQA Business Studies - 7
OCR Computer Science - 7

Phew, that was tiring! I'll try and update this as often as possible, and if you'd like to be tagged be sure to just let me know.
Last edited by mrpopsicle; 4 weeks ago
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mrpopsicle)
Name:  gyg.gif
Views: 9
Size:  86.0 KB

Oh, why hello there! I'm Adam, and a warm welcome to my GYG! It's nice to meet you. I hope you stick around to join me on my long trudge to GCSEs this summer!

A bit about me...
Spoiler:
Show

I'm Adam, I'm in year 11, your fairly anti social, rather introverted, always smiling, average teenager. My hobbies consist of reading, listening to music, reading a bit more, pottering about, going on walks, more reading and drinking tea. I love learning, genuinely enjoy school (most of time, at least) and I'd consider myself an old soul.

What are my plans in life?
Spoiler:
Show

I'd love to achieve a clean sweep on 7s and above in my GCSEs and then go on to sixth form to do A Levels, though I'm not particularly sure which ones I'd like to do yet. After sixth form, I want to go to university and eventually become a primary school teacher.

What GCSEs am I taking and what am I predicted?
Spoiler:
Show

AQA English Literature
AQA English Language
AQA Mathematics
AQA Combined Science
AQA Business Studies
OCR Computer Science

I'm predicted 7s and above in all my courses, apart from Maths, which I'm predicted a 5 for.

What grades did I get in my summer mocks?
Spoiler:
Show

I admit they weren't great, so I'm working extra hard this year to get my predicted grades.

AQA English Literature - 5
AQA English Language - 5
AQA Mathematics - 4
AQA Combined Science - 6
AQA Business Studies - 7
OCR Computer Science - 7

Phew, that was tiring! I'll try and update this as often as possible, and if you'd like to be tagged be sure to just let me know.
Good luck on your gyg! Your carer aspirations sound great
WillPhillips
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Looks great. Can't wait to see how it all comes along.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (36)
18.46%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.18%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.03%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.56%
No unconditional offers (138)
70.77%

Watched Threads