The Student Room Group

which unis + ends have lots of Somalis?

Hi! Im moving to London soon from America in Shaa Allah, so I was wondering what ends/unis have lots of Somalis?? I’m pretty anxious about moving to a new place so if any London Malis wanna b friends, hml. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
London is a big place and most somali's don't live in London. Honestly you should go to a uni that interests you for the course and is well known rather than for the people there. I'd say soas has a decent amount of somali people as well as city university. The majority of somalians in London all already know each other though honestly just go mile end football and you'll find somali friends everyones welcome there.
Reply 2
Original post by Abdi2001
London is a big place and most somali's don't live in London. Honestly you should go to a uni that interests you for the course and is well known rather than for the people there. I'd say soas has a decent amount of somali people as well as city university. The majority of somalians in London all already know each other though honestly just go mile end football and you'll find somali friends everyones welcome there.

thanks !! ur right but I also wanna be around my people, I feel more comfortable. What cities/ends would you say have tons of Malis aswell?
i heard brunel has tons of somalis
Reply 4
Definatly Leicester. But be careful the Somalis up north are kinda gang related so im not sure its too wise. But tbh London is London it aint safer there.
WEST & NORTH LONDON HAVE LOADS OF SOMALIANS and BRUNEL and ROEHAMPTON UNIVERSITY!

Quick Reply

Latest