My dream was I in a temporary coma? Watch

MrRossL
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ĺast night I had sleep paralysis but there was something different about it, usually when I get it I tend to snap out of it within five minutes but this time it went on for over an hour I just couldn't seem to wake up. My thinking was extremely clear and after a while I began to think could I be dead or is there something seriously wrong.

Last night I drunk a heavy amount and I am wondering if it's due to that? I'm not sleep deprived or anything as I went to bed around like 1 and I know not sleeping for a day can bring on sleep paralysis. My question is can sleep paralysis be a lot more dangerous then I think or am I just being paranoid due to it lasting for over an hour.

I've had it in the past which isn't scary for me but for over an hour I did start to think I was dead or in a coma. Could I have been or am I just being silly with these thoughts? It's made me not want to drink again so it's why I'm posting.
CabinetDuck
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MrRossL)
Ĺast night I had sleep paralysis but there was something different about it, usually when I get it I tend to snap out of it within five minutes but this time it went on for over an hour I just couldn't seem to wake up. My thinking was extremely clear and after a while I began to think could I be dead or is there something seriously wrong.

Last night I drunk a heavy amount and I am wondering if it's due to that? I'm not sleep deprived or anything as I went to bed around like 1 and I know not sleeping for a day can bring on sleep paralysis. My question is can sleep paralysis be a lot more dangerous then I think or am I just being paranoid due to it lasting for over an hour.

I've had it in the past which isn't scary for me but for over an hour I did start to think I was dead or in a coma. Could I have been or am I just being silly with these thoughts? It's made me not want to drink again so it's why I'm posting.
when u sleep my guy ur mind is unconscious especially a long night drinking ur awake now so that's all u need to know the u aint dead there is really no danger so calm down no worries
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (151)
71.23%
No I haven't decided yet (38)
17.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
10.85%

Watched Threads