A question for girls Watch

astray2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Do girls lose attraction for a guy easily if the guy is the clingy type and likes texting you all the time?
Last edited by astray2; 4 weeks ago
ohdahnnyboi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by astray2)
Do girls lose attraction for a guy easily if the guy is the clingy type and likes texting you all the time?
No! I wish a guy was as excited to talk to me as I might be to him - if I really like him, or he's making the effort then hell yeah, im interested
Why do people have this idea that being interested is unattractive - if you never reply and try to act 'cool' or 'aloof' then you will lose the other person's interest veryyyyy fast
whocares1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by astray2)
depends if i like him or not. if i really like him then yeah i would love for him to talk to me all the time but if im not too keen then it puts me off very quickly
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's about balance. You don't someone who's only going to reply if you text first or who leaves you on read for a week but you also don't want someone obsessively texting you every 5 minutes. You need your own life too.
davesantana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ohdahnnyboi)
No! I wish a guy was as excited to talk to me as I might be to him - if I really like him, or he's making the effort then hell yeah, im interested
Why do people have this idea that being interested is unattractive - if you never reply and try to act 'cool' or 'aloof' then you will lose the other person's interest veryyyyy fast
there is a difference between excited and needy. im sure you'd be bored, 2 months in and hes texting u every minute asking where u are, what ur doing ect.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (222)
70.7%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
18.47%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
10.83%

Watched Threads