Can I transfer to uni of Royal Holloway in 2nd year,for film and Television Watch

aleksander1988
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Can I transfer to uni of Royal Holloway in 2nd year,for film and Television and digital production
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
that looks like a great question to put to the University of Royal Holloway directly by email or phone or website query!

in general, it can happen, but seems to be rare - most ppl that I know who transfer typically do it back into first year at Uni Two.
if you get an excellent pass, preferably 70% or so , at the end of your first year at Uni One - then you'd be more likely to be able to move into second year - provided the modules were sufficiently coherent, you might be able to take any missing as extra modules at RoyalHolloway.ac.uk, but they would be able to tell you....
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aleksander1988)
Can I transfer to uni of Royal Holloway in 2nd year,for film and Television and digital production
Hi aleksander1988,

Our Admissions team will be best to answer this question. They'll be able to talk through if you're eligible to transfer and what options are available to you.
You can contact them through email at: [email protected] or call them on: 01784 414944

Hope this helps,

Philippa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.18%
Labour (443)
42.47%
Liberal Democrats (202)
19.37%
Green Party (54)
5.18%
Brexit Party (28)
2.68%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)