The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Modern Languages Subject Choice Selection Form

Currently Durham has sent me an email, saying that I have to complete a Subject Choice Selection Form and submit it in five days, and then they could make a decision on my application. Yet, the website page has a problem that there is only one option for all four subject choices -- "select a subject". I've already send an enquiry through "Ask a question" page of Durham's official website today to report this issue, and received a do-not-reply email saying that their team would be in touch with me very shortly. Four hours passed. Nothing happened.
What else can I do? Only three days left. REALLY nervous now :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Gucheng
Currently Durham has sent me an email, saying that I have to complete a Subject Choice Selection Form and submit it in five days, and then they could make a decision on my application. Yet, the website page has a problem that there is only one option for all four subject choices -- "select a subject". I've already send a enquiry through "Ask a question" page of Durham's official website today to report this issue, and received a do-not-reply email saying that their team would be in touch with me very shortly. Four hour passed. Nothing happened.

Email again stating that the form isn't working but your choices are....

That way they can't complain if you miss the deadline because of technical problems as you've done what you can to provide the information via an alternative route.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Email again stating that the form isn't working but your choices are....

That way they can't complain if you miss the deadline because of technical problems as you've done what you can to provide the information via an alternative route.

The problem is that the email address they use to send me emails starts with "donotreply". While I can't find the admission office's email on their offcial website.😓
Original post by Gucheng
The problem is that the email address they use to send me emails starts with "donotreply". While I can't find the admission office's email on their offcial website.😓

Ring them up then:smile:
Original post by Gucheng
Currently Durham has sent me an email, saying that I have to complete a Subject Choice Selection Form and submit it in five days, and then they could make a decision on my application. Yet, the website page has a problem that there is only one option for all four subject choices -- "select a subject". I've already send an enquiry through "Ask a question" page of Durham's official website today to report this issue, and received a do-not-reply email saying that their team would be in touch with me very shortly. Four hours passed. Nothing happened.

I'm having a similar problem, how did you remedy this?
Reply 5
Original post by Plshelpmeuniapp
I'm having a similar problem, how did you remedy this?

Durham send me an email saying that there was no further choice I need to make. Maybe you can call them to make sure. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest