XxFabGachaxX
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi
My hair at the ends is really dry and I’m not sure on how to keep it moisturized. Any tips or products or techniques please let me know. Also my hair is a type 3B (curly) and very thick, I also have dyed my hair ( there are no split ends and I have had my dyed hair for 10 months, I didn’t bleach it). I also tie hair hair in buns and pony tails everyday.
Strawberry4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by XxFabGachaxX)
Hi
My hair at the ends is really dry and I’m not sure on how to keep it moisturized. Any tips or products or techniques please let me know. Also my hair is a type 3B (curly) and very thick, I also have dyed my hair ( there are no split ends and I have had my dyed hair for 10 months, I didn’t bleach it). I also tie hair hair in buns and pony tails everyday.
Perhaps consider getting it cut shorter? I had to get a hair cut because the ends of my hair got really dry. Or try hydrating shampoos? Don't wash your hair every day, try like every two days maybe. Apply hot oil every week and sometimes skip shampoo and just use conditioner.

Hope that helps
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Coconut oil is a godsend for dry, thick hair.
mollyhowarth
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is a god send

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Matrix-Biol...72SWZXPBM1X9HC
XxFabGachaxX
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Strawberry4)
Perhaps consider getting it cut shorter? I had to get a hair cut because the ends of my hair got really dry. Or try hydrating shampoos? Don't wash your hair every day, try like every two days maybe. Apply hot oil every week and sometimes skip shampoo and just use conditioner.

Hope that helps
I do all those what u said for a long time but it doesn’t work
But thanks for the help
AnxiousMuffin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Maybe it's genetic? But try hair masks. Mix Olive oil and Avocado Apply it on your hair for 45 minutes then wash your hair normally with lukewarm water. The mask will feel slimy and not pleasant but you can try it.
chrisharrison
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
The problem of having dry hair has covered people of all ages. However, it is good that you have thick curly hair with no split ends, so I would suggest implementing few things to get rid of dryness in your hair. Add essential oils for moisturizing, get your hair trimmed after every quarter, avoid heat styling, and increase the intake of vitamins. I hope this would really help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (22)
62.86%
No (13)
37.14%

Watched Threads