When just one punch gets thrown at the nightclub? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I once threw a punch at a roadman type of guy at the nightclub because he’s being threatening and abusive towards me for no reason. I offered to have a civilised gentleman to gentleman conversation but he didn’t stop so I lost it because I was provoked to react that way.

When the bouncer started to intervene by restraining me and the police placed me in handcuffs, even though I didn’t get arrested but I was made out to be the villain. The guy I punched threatened to put me in hospital and the ugly stocky bouncer that restrained me told me if I resist I’ll get to put to sleep. I told the unless police I wanted to press charges on the bouncer for unlawful touching and death threat, then I phoned the club offices that I wanted the bouncer to be sacked but again they didn’t responded the way I wanted them to respond.

To anyone who dares to make small minded comments how about you try being an Aspergers person on a night out by yourself?
Cryoraptor
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Coming from someone on the autism spectrum and with ADHD, I would not have punched him unless he touched me first, or looked like he was ready to. If he continues to abuse you you just walk away. Some of these 'muslim roadman types' as you describe (I believe the proper word for it would be 'second generation Asian') are actually very dangerous people and probably carry knives. If you've been out drinking, chances are you're not going to be able to see a knife attack coming. That's not someone you want to fight without very good reason. If you actually feel threatened, you don't punch them in the face, you floor them so that you don't knock them out and cause them a head injury. With these kinds of people who are likely to carry knives, you make sure you keep your distance from them, and their arms away from their pockets AND your head and upper body.

'ugly black stocky bouncer' I'm not an SJW but that sounds a bit dodgy to me. If that's dodgy to me, a good portion of people on here are going to interpret that as racist. Might want to edit that out now while you still can. Same can be said for the 'muslim roadman' thing.

Oh and also, the bouncer wasn't threatening to kill you, he was threatening to render you unconscious, which is something they can legally do. Thinking about it from his perspective, he's just seen you punch a guy without apparent provocation. You might have severe anger problems or even uncontrollable. In his eyes you might be extremely dangerous and he has to stop you.
Last edited by Cryoraptor; 3 weeks ago
Adam :)
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
lol u a breed
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nice troll, imagine assaulting and being racist yet blaming it on your Aspergers. Poor representation on people who do have the condition.
Adam :)
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by xDron3)
Nice troll, imagine assaulting and being racist yet blaming it on your Aspergers. Poor representation on people who do have the condition.
and now hes crying... lmafo
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think this is real, I'm on the autism spectrum and I would have acted like this when I was about 12. Keep in mind I'm very high functioning so someone who is slightly less functioning might be at the same stage I was when I was 12.

Don't know if I would have used racist language though
Last edited by Cryoraptor; 3 weeks ago
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Then again, it might be some sort of troll or satire because there's no real conclusion or point that OP tries to make
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You can't press charges against the bouncer because they are within their rights to do that when it is kicking off
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
Coming from someone on the autism spectrum and with ADHD, I would not have punched him unless he touched me first, or looked like he was ready to. If he continues to abuse you you just walk away. Some of these 'muslim roadman types' as you describe (I believe the proper word for it would be 'second generation Asian') are actually very dangerous people and probably carry knives. If you've been out drinking, chances are you're not going to be able to see a knife attack coming. That's not someone you want to fight without very good reason. If you actually feel threatened, you don't punch them in the face, you floor them so that you don't knock them out and cause them a head injury. With these kinds of people who are likely to carry knives, you make sure you keep your distance from them, and their arms away from their pockets AND your head and upper body.

'ugly black stocky bouncer' I'm not an SJW but that sounds a bit dodgy to me. If that's dodgy to me, a good portion of people on here are going to interpret that as racist. Might want to edit that out now while you still can. Same can be said for the 'muslim roadman' thing.

Oh and also, the bouncer wasn't threatening to kill you, he was threatening to render you unconscious, which is something they can legally do. Thinking about it from his perspective, he's just seen you punch a guy without apparent provocation. You might have severe anger problems or even uncontrollable. In his eyes you might be extremely dangerous and he has to stop you.
First of all else say I respect your constructive feedback and for not judging me to harshly based on my actions.

The term ‘Asian’ could be also interpreted as Indian, Chinese, Japanese Armenian & Syrian etc. I’m saying it as it is, he’s Pakistani Muslim that thought he’s some gangsta. The nightclub had no metal detectors or bouncers bothering to search. I don’t care if people see it as racist, a bouncer manhandled and threatened. I’m half black btw. Not true, bouncers aren’t allowed to render anyone unconscious and I would’ve love to see him try. They’re just cowardly unemployable losers and bullies that can’t secure a proper job. There’s nothing remotely dangerous about me and I haven’t threw punch at anyone in my life. I don’t even slap my dogs.
Anonymous #1
Stating someone’s ethnicity isn’t racist. Nice try on the race card, luvvie.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
First of all else say I respect your constructive feedback and for not judging me to harshly based on my actions.

The term ‘Asian’ could be also interpreted as Indian, Chinese, Japanese Armenian & Syrian etc. I’m saying it as it is, he’s Pakistani Muslim that thought he’s some gangsta. The nightclub had no metal detectors or bouncers bothering to search. I don’t care if people see it as racist, a bouncer manhandled and threatened. I’m half black btw. Not true, bouncers aren’t allowed to render anyone unconscious and I would’ve love to see him try. They’re just cowardly unemployable losers and bullies that can’t secure a proper job. There’s nothing remotely dangerous about me and I haven’t threw punch at anyone in my life. I don’t even slap my dogs.
Who slaps their ****ing dog? Troll
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gjd800)
You can't press charges against the bouncer because they are within their rights to do that when it is kicking off
They have a right to restore order not threatening to render someone unconscious. Don’t get professionalism and abuse of power mixed up. The bouncer was an thug and a bully with a roadman accent.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Stating someone’s ethnicity isn’t racist. Nice try on the race card, luvvie.
Assuming that someone is a Pakistani Muslim based on their appearance is a bit racist though
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They have a right to restore order not threatening to render someone unconscious. Don’t get professionalism and abuse of power mixed up. The bouncer was an thug and a bully with a roadman accent.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this thread? All I see is some attention-seeking idiot stirring emotions up
Anonymous #1
Assuming that someone is a Pakistani Muslim based on their appearance is a bit racist though
He’s a Pakistani Muslim but this comment never surprised me because I’m surprised you didn’t call me out for assuming their genders.
Anonymous #1
What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this thread? All I see is some attention-seeking idiot stirring emotions up
You’re trying to say I’m making all this up?
AnxiousAtypical
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m OP everyone!!
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The two are not mutually exclusive, as you'd know if you'd spent any real time in boozers, with coppers policing these places of a weekend, or doing that job
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He’s a Pakistani Muslim but this comment never surprised me because I’m surprised you didn’t call me out for assuming their genders.
This has got to be a troll.
davesantana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
what? that logic makes basically every1 racist,
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (260)
54.28%
18-20 years old (no) (62)
12.94%
20-25 years old (yes) (80)
16.7%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
1.88%
25-30 years old (yes) (25)
5.22%