NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Yesterday's thin crust straight out of the fridge into the toaster pointing upwards short time only, enough to crisp probably doesn't work for homemade pizza because you don't want the stuff to run onto the electrics.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by NJA)
Yesterday's thin crust straight out of the fridge into the toaster pointing upwards short time only, enough to crisp probably doesn't work for homemade pizza because you don't want the stuff to run onto the electrics.
:eek: Didn't realise that pizza could be toasted! Makes sense though. Does it taste better than cooking it in the oven?
Anonnorth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by NJA)
I suppose you could put a homemade pizza slice in one of the bags you can put in the toaster that makes toasties with bread.
NJA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
:eek: Didn't realise that pizza could be toasted! Makes sense though. Does it taste better than cooking it in the oven?
It turns crispier, more like a tasty snack.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
NJA Guess I misunderstood you, I really thought that you are talking about Pizza made in form of toasts. :giggle: But it looks like you really talked about to toast a piece of pizza.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (145)
19.1%
Labour (323)
42.56%
Liberal Democrats (154)
20.29%
Green Party (41)
5.4%
Brexit Party (21)
2.77%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.26%
SNP (9)
1.19%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.79%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.13%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.13%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)