LJMU or Liverpool Hope for Criminology & Sociology Watch

adviceisallineed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Basically I’m going to be starting uni next year, but I can’t choose whether to apply for LJMU or Liverpool Hope as my 5th choice.
I can’t go to the open day because of social anxiety.
Is there anyone who does that course or similar to be able to give me some advice please. Thanks
adviceisallineed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Please reply ASAP, it’s a bit urgent, I need to send my UCAS form ofd
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by adviceisallineed)
Basically I’m going to be starting uni next year, but I can’t choose whether to apply for LJMU or Liverpool Hope as my 5th choice.
I can’t go to the open day because of social anxiety.
Is there anyone who does that course or similar to be able to give me some advice please. Thanks
Hello,

If you are looking to get an idea of the university and struggle with social anxiety we can always arrange a one-to-one tour where you can see the campus as you would on an open day but without the hubbub of a lot of people. You can contact us on 0151 291 3111 / [email protected] if you want to book this!

If this doesn't suit/work for you then you can view our virtual tour and I've also posted some information below which should hopefully give you an idea of what the university / course is like:

- We are a smaller university with about 6500 students across all of our years which means smaller class sizes for your Lectures, seminars etc.
- Campus based so everything is on site: Classes, shop, gym, accommodation, University shuttle bus, student union and services etc.
- 20 minutes away from city centre/airport by car and 30 minutes by bus.
- You can look at what The Times and The Sunday Times ranked us here.
- You can also view our 'Humans of Hope' Instagram where we post about staff / students at the university and their experiences.
- The course content is available here if you wish to have a look at what you cover year by year.

I hope this is all useful and best of luck making your decision.

Patrick :lep:
Last edited by Liverpool Hope University; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (144)
19%
Labour (323)
42.61%
Liberal Democrats (154)
20.32%
Green Party (41)
5.41%
Brexit Party (21)
2.77%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.26%
SNP (9)
1.19%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.79%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.13%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.13%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)