Foured2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I've got my CBAT coming up at Cranwell next week, just wondering on some questions I have. I had a P2 Presentation recently and I was supposed to bring a range of different documentation like education ceritifcates/passports/ID etc although when I got there they just asked for my passport and that was all, so I'm unsure what I need to take to RAF Cranwell for the CBAT.

Does anyone know who has been recently know what I need to take down (documents/paperwork)?
RAF_Adam
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Foured2)
I've got my CBAT coming up at Cranwell next week, just wondering on some questions I have. I had a P2 Presentation recently and I was supposed to bring a range of different documentation like education ceritifcates/passports/ID etc although when I got there they just asked for my passport and that was all, so I'm unsure what I need to take to RAF Cranwell for the CBAT.

Does anyone know who has been recently know what I need to take down (documents/paperwork)?
Hi

Have you had your Joining Instructions from Cranwell? Everything should be listed in there.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (132)
18.75%
Labour (298)
42.33%
Liberal Democrats (140)
19.89%
Green Party (40)
5.68%
Brexit Party (20)
2.84%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.28%
SNP (9)
1.28%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.85%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.14%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.14%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)