ellierichards17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,
Does anyone have a link to the aqa psychology 2019 paper 3? My teacher said they would send it to me for revision but we have now broken up for half term and they've forgotten. I have an exam first day back on schizophrenia and I really want to do all the practice questions that are available. If anyone is able to message me a link or the file I would be super grateful! Thanks Ellie
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ellierichards17)
Hi,
Does anyone have a link to the aqa psychology 2019 paper 3? My teacher said they would send it to me for revision but we have now broken up for half term and they've forgotten. I have an exam first day back on schizophrenia and I really want to do all the practice questions that are available. If anyone is able to message me a link or the file I would be super grateful! Thanks Ellie
Your teachers should not be sending you the 2019 papers. AQA lock the papers away to allow students to use them as mock papers without cheating, seems odd that they gave them to you.
ellierichards17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Your teachers should not be sending you the 2019 papers. AQA lock the papers away to allow students to use them as mock papers without cheating, seems odd that they gave them to you.
Our teachers write their own mock papers so they give us access to any of the past papers on e-aqa for revision
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?