Northumbria University vs Nottingham Trent University vs Manchester Metropolitan

Watch
Bunio2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello, recently I've looked for universities and picked these 3 since I can get accepted to them. Which one is the best for Business, has the best nightlife and which city is the best to live in if I want a vibrant nightlife? Thanks in advance PS. I'm from outside of England so it will be hard to visit them ;(
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I live in Newcastle and my friend lives in Manchester and we both say that the night life over where we live is pretty good for students or anyone tbh.
HatHughes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I went to Uni of Nottingham rather than Trent but I can give an opinion on the nightlife and city. The city is basically a student city! Rock City, Ocean, Stealth, Ink etc are all brilliant student nightclubs which have set nights that students frequent depending on their taste in music. There are lots of restaurants, shops, hidden bars and the public transport is second to none. I absolutely loved my time in Nottingham and nowhere else has lived up to it really! In my opinion, it is the perfect city for students. Hope that helps!
Bunio2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by HatHughes)
I went to Uni of Nottingham rather than Trent but I can give an opinion on the nightlife and city. The city is basically a student city! Rock City, Ocean, Stealth, Ink etc are all brilliant student nightclubs which have set nights that students frequent depending on their taste in music. There are lots of restaurants, shops, hidden bars and the public transport is second to none. I absolutely loved my time in Nottingham and nowhere else has lived up to it really! In my opinion, it is the perfect city for students. Hope that helps!
Thanks! I've heard that it's the calmest city out of the 3, but it looks that it's not boring at all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (611)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (761)
42.02%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (359)
19.82%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.42%

Watched Threads