username5002794
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I want to apply to fashion photography or fashion journalism but I only have GCSE’s and Level 2 childcare and double award in science level 2 and level 1 hairdressing, I have C in English and B in RE and F in maths and D in English Lang
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emily21772177)
I want to apply to fashion photography or fashion journalism but I only have GCSE’s and Level 2 childcare and double award in science level 2 and level 1 hairdressing, I have C in English and B in RE and F in maths and D in English Lang
To do a degree you’ll almost always need a level 3 qualification
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emily21772177)
Hi Emily,

You can always search for courses that can prepare you for university whilst being a fashion course.

I have just found an Access to HE course that specifies in Fashion Studies - Access to HE Diploma

It might not be the perfect course for you or perfect location but a course like this should be really beneficial if you are looking at studying fashion at university level as it gives you the necessary skills/qualifications to get into university but it is only a one year intensive course.

Be sure to have a look about but a level 3 in fashion at your local college should definitely help in gaining access to a university course just ensure it enables you to get onto the course you want to go after you finish.

I hope this helps and best of luck!

Patrick :lep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.76%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
18.05%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (18)
13.53%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
18.05%

Watched Threads