Slightly worried

Watch this thread
inara_30
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I got a D in my first end of topic biology test in a level (aqa biological molecules part 1) and I thought I did better than that . i'm worried that i would only be getting Cs and Bs throughout the year as I know that a-level biology is very difficult but I want to do medicine in uni and get an a* in it so any tips ??
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
How much did you revise for the test?
inara_30
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
quite a lot but i'm not gonna lie i did find it hard learning the cell structures (i did the cell structures test not the biological molecules one - im doing that tomorrow )

(Original post by Sataris)
How much did you revise for the test?
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by inara_30)
quite a lot but i'm not gonna lie i did find it hard learning the cell structures (i did the cell structures test not the biological molecules one - im doing that tomorrow )
If you revised a lot and you thought you did better, have you had a good look at the markscheme? Maybe you were answering the questions in a way that didn't quite match up with it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (109)
28.91%
It went fairly well (182)
48.28%
It didn't go too well (58)
15.38%
TERRIBLE! (28)
7.43%

Watched Threads