The Student Room Group

Still haven't been paid?!

I sent my evidence after the deadline but they sent me an email confirming they have received it. This was over 4 weeks ago but there still has been no update. I received the standard maintenance loan at my course start date but this is running thin and I really need the rest of the money paid.
Original post by Studentx1
I sent my evidence after the deadline but they sent me an email confirming they have received it. This was over 4 weeks ago but there still has been no update. I received the standard maintenance loan at my course start date but this is running thin and I really need the rest of the money paid.

Hello, :smile:

If they have received the evidence they will be reviewing it and this can take some time especially at this time of year as a lot of students will have applied through clearing.

By the sounds of it your parents financial information is what is being reviewed as you mentioned you have received the standard maintenance loan. If you want a date for when this information will have been reviewed then you could ring to see where it is up to.

FYI - They may need to speak to your parents directly if they need to access their account or information simply due to GDPR.

In the meantime if you are struggling for funds then I would speak to your university, they may be able to offer a hardship fund to you whilst this is going on.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Patrick :lep:

Quick Reply