Who's in Whitendale 2008 Watch

will90
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anybody moving into whitendale at the weekend?
Danny Poet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm in Whitendale, got my application today, just need to find £250! I'm in Flat 19, room 1! Apparently its on the top floor! lol
will90
ah right yeh, nice to hear from u. I knw I only recieved my contract today too.
yeh tell me about it, £250, i dont think u'd hav to pay that at the ritz!
beccaarr
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My mate'll be in Whitendale.
will90
orite good stuff, yeh i didn't think it'd be u in whitendale beccaarr cos i saw ur name in 1 of the en-suite hall posts earlier on i think :rolleyes:
majawala
Report 10 years ago
flat 39 room 1 here. how many floors are there in whitendale and are you guys familiar with beer bongs? im american but born here so i dunno if you guys know what that is.
beccaarr
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by will90)
orite good stuff, yeh i didn't think it'd be u in whitendale beccaarr cos i saw ur name in 1 of the en-suite hall posts earlier on i think :rolleyes:
I'm in shared, not en suite.
will90
orite, my mistake. maybe i saw ur name under the courses that people are taking instead, i definitely recognise it
will90
(Original post by majawala)
flat 39 room 1 here. how many floors are there in whitendale and are you guys familiar with beer bongs? im american but born here so i dunno if you guys know what that is.
Nope, i can't say I am
Manalishi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Danny Poet)
I'm in Whitendale, got my application today, just need to find £250! I'm in Flat 19, room 1! Apparently its on the top floor! lol
They're a nice height for throwing watermelons out of are the top floor flats
will90
thats gd to knw manalishi, I'll hav to look out for that, but surely they're a bit pricy
so i was wonderin wot course u wer doing because i've got a suspicion that they mite put u with girls n guys studyin the same sbject area. am i right?
Danny Poet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think the halls have 4 floors and Im on the top! Gonna get fit from running up and down all them stairs I guess anyway!

I'm doing mental health, I must admit the letter does allude to your accomodation being offered based upon the course you are on, so perhaps it will all be people from the same course.
will90
yeh thats a gd way of puttin it danny, but i'm goin to be doing accounting and finance (fingers crossed) and thats quite a different field so it looks like they must want a mixture in eah hall which is a relief cos ive never studied business before
majawala
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by will90)
Nope, i can't say I am
its a big rubber tube with a funnel at the end and you can streach it out all the way to the top floor. ill show you guys sooon. im in the film production degree so i dunno if they do it like that.
cpj1987
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not done by course at all, no. It's random placement.

In my first year I lived with students of:

1. Deaf Studies
2. English Lit and Philosophy
3. Events Management
4. Fashion Design
5. Law
6. Computer Games Development
will90
Sounds intriguing american boy, haha

I sent the cheque of today for the reservation fee and its going to clean out my account when its cashed.

paid £4.60 for special next day delivery so it should definitely get ther because I didnt want it to get lost or be late. any1 else paid yet?
will90
[QUOTE=cpj1987]It's not done by course at all, no. It's random placement.

Yeah we realised thanks, the letter did seem to imply though that would be in such a hall because of our course and i thort it made sense as I'd be right near the Greenbank building but I guess its just pretty fortunate
Danny Poet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol I just got an email saying someone had replied Im gutted no one has! lol
Nailina
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if you have moor lane in your address i guess youre in Whitendale according to the ma i got at the open day lol i'm flat 101?! that erm far away from you guys lol let me know x
will90
hmmm, on mine it said whitendale hall, harrington street so I dont knw why it would say moor lane too. so do u hav moor lane in ur address nailina?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 30 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads