The Student Room Group

University in Canada with AS level Grades Of ABB

Greetings! I am feeling really depressed and hopeless right now. I got 2 A*s and 5 As and 1C in IGCSE. 2a*s in physics and maths. I got 2BS in physics and Biology and 2 Ds in chemistry and maths. I know this is kinda weird of getting D in maths but i just gave maths oct/nov and i am very confident of getting an A. I wanna study physics and astrophysicist in Canada. Predicted grades are A*AAB. What universities in Canada can i get into possibly. Can i even get into any Uni in Europe and Canada? I am feeling very hopeless that i might not be able to pursue my career in astrophysicist. I am thinking of applying to University of British northern Columbia since mcMaster and mcGILL seem impossible to get into. I will be giving SAT -too in January. If I apply early, for example by end of November, Is there any possibility of getting scholarship? Kindly help me and give advice.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest