e_broome
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey Guys
I'm currently going through the application process so far I have looked at lincoln and canturbury christ Church, I loved lincoln I think that is going to be my first choice the facilities were awesome and I loved the campus then the other end of the scale was Canterbury horendus facilities old computers and not the best lecturers! I've got a few more open days coming up I'm looking at Staffordshire, Anglia Ruskin, Hull and possibly Salford. Does anyone already study computer science at any of the universitys I've listed if so what are your opinions? Also if you study computer science elsewhere I'd be keen to here your opinions.

Thank you
Ellie
University of Lincoln
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi e_broome,

We are so pleased to hear you love Lincoln! Please feel free to join our 2020 Applicants thread or our Facebook page for 2020 applicants if you would like to talk to other students thinking of studying here at the University of Lincoln in 2020.

If you have any questions about Computer Science or studying in Lincoln, please let us know and we will try our best to answer them or direct you to someone who can.

We hope to welcome you next September!

Daisy
e_broome
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Lincoln)
Hi e_broome,

We are so pleased to hear you love Lincoln! Please feel free to join our 2020 Applicants thread or our Facebook page for 2020 applicants if you would like to talk to other students thinking of studying here at the University of Lincoln in 2020.

If you have any questions about Computer Science or studying in Lincoln, please let us know and we will try our best to answer them or direct you to someone who can.

We hope to welcome you next September!

Daisy
Thank you could I just ask how many people get accepted on the computing course?
Thank you
Ellie
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by e_broome)
Hey Guys
I'm currently going through the application process so far I have looked at lincoln and canturbury christ Church, I loved lincoln I think that is going to be my first choice the facilities were awesome and I loved the campus then the other end of the scale was Canterbury horendus facilities old computers and not the best lecturers! I've got a few more open days coming up I'm looking at Staffordshire, Anglia Ruskin, Hull and possibly Salford. Does anyone already study computer science at any of the universitys I've listed if so what are your opinions? Also if you study computer science elsewhere I'd be keen to here your opinions.

Thank you
Ellie
Hi e_broome

We're excited to hear you'll be joining us for our next open day

Please give us a shout if you have any questions or there's anything we can help with.

Thanks

Amy
University of Strathclyde
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey e_broome

I see you're interested in Computer Science, have you thought about the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow?! Our campus is right in the heart of the city centre so commuting wise it'd be a doddle and Glasgow itself is such a fun, student friendly, city!

We have an overall student satisfaction rate of 91% for computer science so it's lovely to hear that our students are enjoying their experience with us. Why not have a look at our website for more details - https://www.strath.ac.uk/courses/und...ersciencemeng/.

Hopefully we will see you someday on campus but if not best of luck with whatever you decide!

Karen Robley
University of Strathclyde Official Rep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?