Waterproof mascara Watch

Faint_x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Does everyone else find that they just don't come off when you want to remove it?! I want to get some for holiday but from past experiences they are just unremovable! Even make-up remover that say "even removes waterproof mascara". Doesnt work. Am i doing some wrong? Are you supposed to keep it on for a few days or something? Tell me about your waterproof mascara experiences people! And any mascara recommendations
nikki_louise
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I totally agree, i always fink ive got it all off but den i wake up in the morning and i have panda eyes :rolleyes:

i use maxfactor masterpiece waterproof so obviously dont go for that :p: hmm maybe there isnt such a thing as a mascara that comes off easily lol x
olive*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
waterproof mascara is a pain in the arse. i jus use normal and carry my mascara with me. much less hassle.
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I used to use waterproof mascara as well, until I realised the constant build up of make up on my eyelashes was actually starting to make them a little itchy.

Its probably best to avoid the stuff, but if not some of the Nivea make up removing wipes are stong enough to remove alot of mascara. I certainly used to be able to get most of it of with them anyway.
Emmsiewoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah i do find that
the best thing i find is to used baby lotion on pads and keep doing it for AGES before you go to bed on a cotton pad or somthing and then again n the morning!!!
xxx
eclectic89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Perhaps it's the way you're trying to remove it? A good way is to hold the cotton wool containing make up remover against your lashes for some time(5-10secs), before you try to wipe it off
nic*nic
Report 10 years ago
I use Lancome Hypnose waterproof and I never actually use anything specific to remove it, just wash my face. I swim quite a bit so I guess that helps! I spose my eyelashes aren't exactly the same as they would be first thing in the morning if I put mascara on the night before but.... it's def worth it for me, I would never go back to non-waterproof stuff, I even use waterproof eyeliner.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I use 'Loreal De-maq expert.'

Tough as old nails. It gets the job done :cool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads