The Student Room Group

Bank of England 2019/2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Has anyone that applied for the penultimate year internship had an offer/rejection yet?
Anyone knows how long the security check will take?
Original post by pikachu77777
Anyone knows how long the security check will take?

Hey there! :smile: I submitted my security clearance form more than 3 weeks ago but still haven't heard back about the outcome
Reply 243
Anyone from the grad scheme still hasn’t heard back?
Reply 244
I was unsuccessful for the postgrad internship and I had my AC the 7th of Feb. Best of luck to everyone else!
Reply 245
Original post by nuan79
I was unsuccessful for the postgrad internship and I had my AC the 7th of Feb. Best of luck to everyone else!

Sorry about that mate.
And, I still haven’t heard anything. Now officially two months.
I’m assuming ACs will likely be cancelled/postponed due to Coronavirus
Original post by Sjpants
I’m assuming ACs will likely be cancelled/postponed due to Coronavirus

Why would the AC's be cancelled?
Original post by aczw999
Hey there! :smile: I submitted my security clearance form more than 3 weeks ago but still haven't heard back about the outcome

Thank you mate, same, I haven't heard anything. Do you have any update?
Original post by StatsGuru
Why would the AC's be cancelled?

Companies are being advised not to have meetings with over a certain number of people, encouraging people to work from home if they can, same thing will apply to ACs I’d assume
Original post by Sjpants
Companies are being advised not to have meetings with over a certain number of people, encouraging people to work from home if they can, same thing will apply to ACs I’d assume

Ooh fair enough
have any 2020 degree apprentice applicants who had AC’s heard back yet? believe they said 2-3 weeks, will be 3 weeks tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending