Supervision...u?
Operations
mdquin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pop18dsa)
For some reason, my application is in the status of the review of the online assessments, without the result of whether or not I will be invited to do the video interview.
says the same on mine too, just wondering whether you applied early or late? cause i applied quite late and did my tests a day before the deadline
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mdquin)
says the same on mine too, just wondering whether you applied early or late? cause i applied quite late and did my tests a day before the deadline
Someone said we can hear any time up until two weeks after the deadline, which is next Monday - I think. I did my tests ages ago and only got my video interview invite this morning. I wouldn't worry too much!
Bobbobbob
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone had an email about discussing the Video Interview and Application Process?
lexa914
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone, how was the experience on the video interview? I'll have mine this Monday for the operations graduate scheme. Any tips to help prepare? Thank you
username5058408
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can you give any tips about it? such as what were the questions like?
Bobbobbob
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's not really fair on others to be sharing info - everything you need is in the email tho
raganosio
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bobbobbob)
It's not really fair on others to be sharing info - everything you need is in the email tho
I agree but I think the person did not ask for specific questions but rather what type of questions were or how you found them. From my understanding research about the Bank is key - I will see very shortly
username5058408
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by raganosio)
I agree but I think the person did not ask for specific questions but rather what type of questions were or how you found them. From my understanding research about the Bank is key - I will see very shortly
Thank you! That's good enough help, will try to learn as much as possible about it! Good luck!!
grucl
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
Someone said we can hear any time up until two weeks after the deadline, which is next Monday - I think. I did my tests ages ago and only got my video interview invite this morning. I wouldn't worry too much!
Weird haha, I did my tests on teh 16th october and video inty on the 17th
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by grucl)
Weird haha, I did my tests on teh 16th october and video inty on the 17th
Yeah it's weird how/when they're sending out invites.
grucl
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
Yeah it's weird how/when they're sending out invites.
The fact they're sending these invites for vid interview discussions now tho suggests that for some schemes at least they waited longer to send them, My one was for the operations scheme so maybe they have more applications for other ones
raganosio
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by elena5919)
Thank you! That's good enough help, will try to learn as much as possible about it! Good luck!!
I did my interview yesterday and can confirm you need to know about the bank Good luck.
lexa914
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi - anyone willing to discuss what the meet and greet talked about? Specially for those who missed slots and having their video interview soon. Thank you.
emirp
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Meet and greet was very generic, the responses were mainly automated. Just obvious things like, make sure you research the bank.
pop18dsa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When will the results of the interviews come out, has anyone any clue from previous years?
Bobbobbob
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pop18dsa)
When will the results of the interviews come out, has anyone any clue from previous years?
When I did my interview for am internship it was like a week after - although I failed then! For other years it looks like they heard around the 12th Dec
pop18dsa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bobbobbob)
When I did my interview for am internship it was like a week after - although I failed then! For other years it looks like they heard around the 12th Dec
Which stream did you apply?
pop18dsa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone idea of the total amount of people who applied and the amount who selected for the interview and which is usually the percentual of people who got approved in the interview?
lexa914
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by emirp)
Meet and greet was very generic, the responses were mainly automated. Just obvious things like, make sure you research the bank.
thank you for your response
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (354)
46.15%
No (82)
10.69%
I'm not old enough (331)
43.16%

Watched Threads