Biology A Level CGP texbook online login code?

Watch this thread
Kookieandpasta
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anyone kind enough to share the code on the first page of their cgp texbook for A2 biology AQA pls? Is really urgent. You can message it to me or leave it below. Thank you so much in advance.
Last edited by Kookieandpasta; 2 years ago
19lihs1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
do you want the salters one or just the normal a2 biology?
Kookieandpasta
Rep:
any would do but ideally the normal A2 biology,do you do AQA?
Kookieandpasta
Rep:
(Original post by 19lihs1)
do you want the salters one or just the normal a2 biology?
any would do but ideally the cgp texbook one,normal A2 biology,do you do AQA ?
19lihs1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kookieandpasta)
any would do but ideally the normal A2 biology,do you do AQA?
sorry would love to help but sadly i do edexcel
Kookieandpasta
Rep:
sorry would love to help but sadly i do edexcel
oh its okay,thank you anyway
19lihs1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
wait i might be able to help you find it tho

(Original post by Kookieandpasta)
any would do but ideally the cgp texbook one,normal A2 biology,do you do AQA ?
Kookieandpasta
Rep:
wait i might be able to help you find it tho
how pls? can you? because I've been asking for days but nobody answers or they dont have it
riekeleah
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
See if your school has a login you can use. My school has a login we use for all the GCSE and A Level sciences and maths books. Sadly we do OCR A Level sciences so it wouldn’t be much help for you
Kookieandpasta
Rep:
(Original post by riekeleah)
See if your school has a login you can use. My school has a login we use for all the GCSE and A Level sciences and maths books. Sadly we do OCR A Level sciences so it wouldn’t be much help for you
my school really doesnt help us with anything,i asked for the exampro login as well but they woudnt give it and kept saying they would later. They try to bring down people to not apply to competitive courses and really dont help us ugh. I have to basically teach myself
Ella Park
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I do OCR Biology and I have the pearsons book but apparently its not the best so would you mind if I use your login?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (11)
39.29%
The paper was reasonable (10)
35.71%
Not feeling great about that exam... (5)
17.86%
It was TERRIBLE (2)
7.14%

Watched Threads