O2 Simplicity Watch

ssk2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
How do I end my o2 simplicity contract? The stuff they sent me mentions giving them 30 days written notice, but not where to write to! Does anyone have any ideas? I'm a bit stuck....
munkie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can just call, and ask for your PAC number or ask to be transferred to pay-as-you-go. They close at 10pm.
ssk2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
The contract says that I have to notify them in writing though... I do really just want the contract ended, will they do this over the phone?
gillipies
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Write to O2 customer services if you can find an address, and phone up too just to make sure it will be ended.
pianofingers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
First thing to do would be to contact O2 Customer Services by dialling 202 from your handset. This call is free of charge.

They'll put you through to their retention team who will try to keep you on by offering various deals but if you persist they will of course honour your request.

I believe O2 nowadays allow you to send an E-mail. This can only be retrieved by contacting O2 customer services first, the address is not readily available. Give your written notice by E-mail, requesting a PAC code if necessary.

This will give your 30 days notice to the network.

Note if you don't use your PAC code within 30 days of it being issued, your contract WILL NOT TERMINATE and you'll have to ask for a new one.

Hope this helps!
-steph-
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am on the simplicity and I just called them up a month b4 canceling then they said that i only really need to call one week before I want it canceled then I will go to a pay as you go. Just make a phone call every month to keep ur sim card activated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (215)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
6.93%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.57%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise