Raja12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,

I am in the beginning of Year 12 right now and just got my biology results back. I got 24/38, which is a D. The grade boundaries are high. The whole year average was 27. Is it bad that i got bad grades at the beginning of year 12?
username3754758
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No you still have time to get your grades higher. I was getting U's and E's last year but now im getting B's and C's so its not bad.
username5002290
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got a D in my first assignment for Media Studies - it doesn’t get much worse than that. Don’t worry, we can only get better from here
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No you have 2 years to improve.
yankang.qi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Might just be that you have a good school because normally the grade boundaries for the Biology A level are fairly low.
Raja12
Rep:
?
(Original post by yankang.qi)
Might just be that you have a good school because normally the grade boundaries for the Biology A level are fairly low.
Yes ur right. I go to a grammar school, where they set there own grade boundaries. The average was 27.
Raja12
Rep:
?
N

(Original post by dj_ad_1)
No you still have time to get your grades higher. I was getting U's and E's last year but now im getting B's and C's so its not bad.
Hopefully i can get As in the end
username3754758
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah u could always take a gap year like i know people who got A*A*B but took a gap year and got A in biology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (47)
17.94%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (73)
27.86%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (100)
38.17%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (33)
12.6%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.44%

Watched Threads