Quick DSA Question Watch

Tipitman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have sent off my PN1 form, for first student loan for an undergraduate course this september. They have sent back my art ID and my online login details.

With the from I ticked I want to apply for DSA with a dyslexica assement signed by the educational physcologists.

Now, they have this form and know I want to apply for DSA, shouldn't they of sent me the DSA1 form with my online details and ART ID or do I wait until later?

Cheers
Tipitman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Someone knows, shameless bump lol
kelmo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
same thing happened with me i didnt get a form sent to me even though i had ticked on PN1 that i was interested. my LEA have been a bit useless about the whole DSA thing. i just rung up my LEA and was told they had overlooked it (typical eh!!!)
might be worth ringing them up to confirm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads