username4980930
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Evening all,

I'm in the process of an RAF application and am through the aptitude process... Soon it'll be interview time. I was just wondering what is the best way to revise for the knowledge I'll need to have. I'm deep into making notes, reading and re-writing them over the last few weeks so has anyone got any other tips? Thanks in advance!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Harry1877)
Evening all,

I'm in the process of an RAF application and am through the aptitude process... Soon it'll be interview time. I was just wondering what is the best way to revise for the knowledge I'll need to have. I'm deep into making notes, reading and re-writing them over the last few weeks so has anyone got any other tips? Thanks in advance!
What would you normally do to revise for things? What would you do to revise for school tests?

Why do you think you need to do anything different for the RAF?
username4980930
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It's not that I feel I need to revise differently I just wondered if there was any top tips or good ways as I'm getting bored of my usual note writing and re reading.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by username4980930)
It's not that I feel I need to revise differently I just wondered if there was any top tips or good ways as I'm getting bored of my usual note writing and re reading.
Take a look in the various study forums here for different revision tactics.
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's ok knowing the information, but remember it's an interview, so think how to best present your information as a coherent, concise answer that tells them what you want them to know.
marshallchar55
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly, there’s not that much to revise for your interview. As long as you know about yourself and confident that it’s the career you want with your motives behind it then I wouldn’t worry. You’ll no doubt know basic facts such as the RAF formation date, a few bases around the world and what the role of the RAF is you’ll be absolutely fine. As for the tests themselves they’re just testing your basic skills like reading comprehension and super basic maths ability such as adding decimals and dividing fractions. There’s even a mock test on the RAF recruitment website somewhere, just have a few cracks at that. Don’t over think it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (28)
20.9%
Unconditional if firmed (7)
5.22%
Unconditional if insurance (1)
0.75%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (2)
1.49%
No unconditional offers (96)
71.64%

Watched Threads