Making the wrong decisions

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've been having trouble in class and with my teacher and I told my parents and they want to report it to the headteacher. I appreciate their concern but I didn't want the situation to escalate to that point but they just wouldn't listen.

I made the decision to talk to my teacher about my problems with their class thinking it's better if I talk with my teacher to clear the air. My parents were really angry and annoyed I talked to my teacher as it ruins their plan to report my class and teacher. I'm guessing I made the wrong decision again.

My parents aren't in the wrong for being annoyed with me as they think I'm being bullied by my classmate. But now my heads hurt so much thinking about it, whether I made the wrong decisions because I didn't want the situation to escalate. My teacher is good at teaching it's just that we've had a rocky start.

My parents still plan to report my teacher and classmate.

Any advice please?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Damn, that sounds rough. It’s hard without specifics but I think you were right to talk to your teacher. If things don’t improve then it won’t affect your parents complaints, but if they do then there’s less need to talk to the head.

I would suggest not to stress. You done what you thought was best (and probably what I would have done as well) so now it’s out of your hands.

Hope it gets better
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Damn, that sounds rough. It’s hard without specifics but I think you were right to talk to your teacher. If things don’t improve then it won’t affect your parents complaints, but if they do then there’s less need to talk to the head.

I would suggest not to stress. You done what you thought was best (and probably what I would have done as well) so now it’s out of your hands.

Hope it gets better
Thank you for the advice! I'm still trying to convince my parents not to report my teacher or classmate, hopefully they listen but they still think I screwed up big time.

When I talked to my teacher they said they'll talk to my classmate about their behaviour, which I believe is a good thing.
Anonymous #1
Nope they still want to escalate things and report them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (48)
28.92%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.43%
No I am happy with my choice (92)
55.42%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (12)
7.23%

Watched Threads