Do you ( BTS ARMY) still like BTS or are you debating it? Watch

K-pop013
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have seen people mentioning that they don't like BTS since they have changed and that ARMY's are really toxic now... and I want to know you guys opinion. It kinda hits me how some people think this tbh but I kinda understand as well.
E.ky
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by K-pop013)
I have seen people mentioning that they don't like BTS since they have changed and that ARMY's are really toxic now... and I want to know you guys opinion. It kinda hits me how some people think this tbh but I kinda understand as well.
hiya!! i’ve been a stan for 3 years now i think. personally, i think that they’re bound to ‘change’ from when they first debuted. i see them as having matured more and despite being so popular they are humble. but i do think that as the fandom has grown, we have started to really bring down other artists (not everyone in the fandom does this). what i mean by this is that when an artist does accomplish something that’s overseas there’s always people that are like “bts paved the way” AND YES that is true but i think that it is also important to give recognition to artist bc it’s almost undermining their effort :/ (i’m not a multistan btw). anyways although there are toxic parts to the fandom there’s also many great parts!! eg there’s a twitter account that some armys have created to tutor people in the subject of their choice. there’s accounts dedicated to helping the environment etc. anyways these are my thoughts at least
K-pop013
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by E.ky)
hiya!! i’ve been a stan for 3 years now i think. personally, i think that they’re bound to ‘change’ from when they first debuted. i see them as having matured more and despite being so popular they are humble. but i do think that as the fandom has grown, we have started to really bring down other artists (not everyone in the fandom does this). what i mean by this is that when an artist does accomplish something that’s overseas there’s always people that are like “bts paved the way” AND YES that is true but i think that it is also important to give recognition to artist bc it’s almost undermining their effort :/ (i’m not a multistan btw). anyways although there are toxic parts to the fandom there’s also many great parts!! eg there’s a twitter account that some armys have created to tutor people in the subject of their choice. there’s accounts dedicated to helping the environment etc. anyways these are my thoughts at least
That is why I thought, some people did say that apparently their song lyrics don't seem as good as they were and stuff... but I don't really think that is true. Of course they changed, they have loads and loads of people who have high expectations of them and it is a huge pressure. They say also that ARMY'S are being too toxic... well I guess ARMY's are mad of what happened in the past... When other fandoms even wrote a whole petition that BTS's should have never received a reward.... I would like it if ARMY wouldn't be toxic, we have to stay humble and forget the past. Let's think of BTS's future now. (I don't want to offend anyone.)
Last edited by K-pop013; 3 weeks ago
Kasey00
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by E.ky)
hiya!! i’ve been a stan for 3 years now i think. personally, i think that they’re bound to ‘change’ from when they first debuted. i see them as having matured more and despite being so popular they are humble. but i do think that as the fandom has grown, we have started to really bring down other artists (not everyone in the fandom acronis does this). what i mean by this is that when an artist does accomplish something that’s overseas there’s always people that are like “bts paved the way” AND YES that is true but i think that it is also important to give recognition to artist bc it’s almost undermining their effort :/ (i’m not a bazoocam multistan btw). anyways although there are toxic parts to the fandom there’s also many great parts!! eg there’s a twitter account that some armys have created to tutor people in the subject of their choice. there’s accounts dedicated to helping the environment etc. anyways these are my thoughts at least
Of course they changed, they have loads and loads of people who have high expectations of them and it is a huge pressure. They say also that ARMY'S are being too toxic.

Thanks.
Last edited by Kasey00; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (75)
18.7%
Labour (161)
40.15%
Liberal Democrats (86)
21.45%
Green Party (30)
7.48%
Brexit Party (12)
2.99%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.25%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)