The Student Room Group

BTEC Level 3 Computing

Hi,

I'm in my second year of studying BTEC Level 3 Computing and wondering if anyone has completed the following units?:
-Unit 7
-Unit 8
-Unit 15
-Unit 10
2016 Specification

I know these are year 1 units but I'm just wondering if anyone has done any one of these assignments and has achieved a distinction (or merit but preferably distinction) in them?

The reason I ask is because I was hoping if you would be able to share your assignment as I am just wanting to look back and compare my assignment to yours and see if the things I learn/went over were as depth as someone else.
In addition to that, I feel like my college goes really easy on the marking. Therefore making it easier to achieve a distinction and not having to go over things as much.

Would appreciate if anyone would be willing to share their assignment, Thanks!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Are you doing the 2010 or 2016 spec to start with? I highly doubt people will share there work with you however if I'm being honest.
Reply 2
Original post by lia_r18
Are you doing the 2010 or 2016 spec to start with? I highly doubt people will share there work with you however if I'm being honest.

Sorry forgot to mention that, 2016 spec!

Even a couple of paragraphs would be fine to be honest (doesn't have to be the whole thing) but yeah, I completely understand that most people wont be willing to share their work but I thought I'd ask either way :smile:
Reply 3
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending