The Student Room Group

finally gonna shoot my shot

first i need some open questions that can last at least 30 mins max.

i can speak to her bout her a level ect then my minds just gonna go blank and i'll be awkward af lmao.
It’s best if you don’t pre-plan conversations. It’ll make them awkward and stilted

Do you have anything in common? Talk about that :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CTLeafez
It’s best if you don’t pre-plan conversations. It’ll make them awkward and stilted

Do you have anything in common? Talk about that :smile:

its a cold approach, shes in my college thats all ik and she lives near me.

last time i did a cold approach we spoke for a while then it went silent and she walked away lol.
Original post by Anonymous
last time i did a cold approach we spoke for a while then it went silent and she walked away lol.

If conversation isn't easy then doesn't trying to pursue a relationship going to be an up-hill struggle?
Reply 4
If conversation isn't easy then doesn't trying to pursue a relationship going to be an up-hill struggle?

this 1 was in coaching/mentoring lesson and we had to talk for a bit, dont have feelings for her/just a random girl in my class tbh.
if you dont know her why would you ask her out?
try talking to her first, if you actually understand her and know what things you have in common you have a better chance with her anyway
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
if you dont know her why would you ask her out?
try talking to her first, if you actually understand her and know what things you have in common you have a better chance with her anyway

I MEAN. talk to get and ger her snap. not ask her out lmao.

sorry for confusion people i mean talk to get and get her socials
Reply 7

misleading title srry im not asking her out im trying to get to know her. hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending