Does anyone do this? (PLEASE ANSWER - FITNESS RELATED) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So I don't like doing Yoga inside the house because I don't know, I don't like feeling like I am breathing in stale air (I know that sounds mental but It is just the way I think) and I much prefer the fresh air outside in my garden. However, it is getting colder now and I wonder if it would be healthy to go outside at like 6:30 in the morning and practice yoga. The rainy season is coming soon as well. I feel so conflicted. What do I do?
Would it be healthy to go out in the cold and do yoga for like 20 mins and are there actually any benefits of it or will I make myself sick? Does anyone do this?
All suggestions will be actually so nice
Amy.frances
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You can’t give yourself a cold from the cold, just listen to your body - wear a jacket if needs be. But you should be ok, definitely. Lots of benefits to yoga, fitness wise and mental health wise

(Presuming you’re in the UK or somewhere else with a reasonable climate.... not sure I’d be out doing yoga in the Arctic tundra or anything)
username4961772
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Amy.frances)
You can’t give yourself a cold from the cold, just listen to your body - wear a jacket if needs be. But you should be ok, definitely. Lots of benefits to yoga, fitness wise and mental health wise

(Presuming you’re in the UK or somewhere else with a reasonable climate.... not sure I’d be out doing yoga in the Arctic tundra or anything)
Thank you! I was just scared that I would make myself sick or that I am being a little abnormal going out in the freezing cold, especially as it is getting really cold now (live in the UK).

haha It feels like the Arctic tundra in the mornings though
Amy.frances
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Ahah it totally does feel like it, if you wrap up warm you’ll be brill though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (160)
66.67%
No (80)
33.33%

Watched Threads