Btec level 3 extended diploma (applied science) Watch

wondary
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have received my first every assignment work about the nervous system. Has anyone got experience with writing assignments and how long they should be in terms of word count? A template or example assignment would be really helpful!!
savagel01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by wondary)
I have received my first every assignment work about the nervous system. Has anyone got experience with writing assignments and how long they should be in terms of word count? A template or example assignment would be really helpful!
As a teacher that teaches BTEC Level 2 and 3 business, I recommend that the highest work count you should reach 1500 to 1800 words, If you go beyond this then it is a sign that you have written too much unless your teacher says otherwise
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by savagel01)
As a teacher that teaches BTEC Level 2 and 3 business, I recommend that the highest work count you should reach 1500 to 1800 words, If you go beyond this then it is a sign that you have written too much unless your teacher says otherwise
1500 to 1800 for what level of work? distinction?

Would the student be down-graded if they had written too much and it seemed waffly?
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have received my first every assignment work about the nervous system. Has anyone got experience with writing assignments and how long they should be in terms of word count? A template or example assignment would be really helpful!!
It might be worth having a look at the link below - there are some sample assignments as well

https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...tCert_Spec.pdf
unaManzana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
for the pass you just have to explain the answer. e.g. just a description of a cell.

for the merit you have to describe the answer. e.g. include the function of a cell.

for the distinction you either outline and evaluate, or compare it. e.g. compare eukaryotic cells to prokaryotic cells.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (172)
18.66%
Labour (398)
43.17%
Liberal Democrats (180)
19.52%
Green Party (52)
5.64%
Brexit Party (24)
2.6%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.33%
SNP (11)
1.19%
Plaid Cymru (9)
0.98%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.11%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.11%
SDLP (1)
0.11%
Ulster Unionist (2)