Ineedtostudy4002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,i've currently made flashcards for gcse scienceup to topic 4 in bio,chem and physic(triple science).Now i'm wondering if it's worth making it all as it's helped me before but it takes a long time to stick and i usually cramBut i'm trying not to cram so have flashcards helped you?Do you think i should carry on making them (i'm in year 11 btw)I have a week left to finish them all .They're quite deatiled bc i just can't condense but yh
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes because it helped me to know my equations for combined science and helped me know exactly what to say in my French speaking exam which I got 2 grades higher in. It’s good for fast revision and constant revision of certain words over and over again like definitions like osmosis or equations you need to know like photosynthesis.
rosacherry
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
use the CGP ones
mb2003
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Flashcards were the main way I revised for my GCSEs! Storing them on sites like Quizlet is really helpful, especially if you're someone like me who loses basically everything. Make sure the flashcards are really concise and don't have much on them though - you shouldn't be filling up a whole side of a flashcard. Bullet point everything and separate stuff out onto different flashcards if it's getting too long.

All the best!
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yh make flashacards!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (31)
13.72%
Virtual campus tours/open days (50)
22.12%
Live streaming events (21)
9.29%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (22)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (52)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (50)
22.12%