cookie1362
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi!

I have applied to Cardiff to do the K100 architecture course and have been sent an email asking for me to submit a portfolio of artwork but I cannot seem to find a deadline anywhere?

I have tried using the help services they have advertised but have yet to receive a response from them...

Does anyone know the deadline? I know Nottingham's is the 30th October
dapapfc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi!
I am not sure when the deadline is, but make sure everything is prepared even long before they ask you to submit it, especially for Cardiff, since it is rather picky with its portfolios!
Cardiff University
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi cookie1362, the deadline for the portfolio submission should be in the email requesting your portfolio- its usually 2-3 weeks from the date that the email was sent.

Please read the email carefully as it also contains further information on the portfolio itself. If you can't find the deadline in the email, please call the School on +44 (0)29 2087 4430 to get the date.
cookie1362
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,

Thanks for the response. It doesn't seem to be on the email at all??

I will ring the number you mentioned.

Thanks again
cmnc53
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cookie1362)
Hi!

I have applied to Cardiff to do the K100 architecture course and have been sent an email asking for me to submit a portfolio of artwork but I cannot seem to find a deadline anywhere?

I have tried using the help services they have advertised but have yet to receive a response from them...

Does anyone know the deadline? I know Nottingham's is the 30th October
I was confused about the same thing and emailed them - they said they don't have an deadline but do get it in asap and of course much before the whole ucas deadline in March or whenever.
cookie1362
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by cmnc53)
I was confused about the same thing and emailed them - they said they don't have an deadline but do get it in asap and of course much before the whole ucas deadline in March or whenever.
Yeah I ended up ringing them and they told me the same thing! They could have made that clearer on the email but oh well.

Thanks for your reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?