I need student accommodation in London ASAP

Watch
emilykirsten
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm a King's College student looking for somewhere to live in London ASAP. Is anyone looking to get rid of their room? Thanks!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emilykirsten)
I'm a King's College student looking for somewhere to live in London ASAP. Is anyone looking to get rid of their room? Thanks!
Presumably you are looking on student spare room? If you cant get a hall then you are going to have to be prepared to live further out or in some of the less trendy areas. From time to time there are people seeking to offload on here. Advertise at your SU as well.
https://student.spareroom.co.uk/flat..._id=889293538&
louisa.marie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am looking for someone to take over my ensuite room at Atlas King's College student accommodation in Vauxhall, London ASAP, until the end of tenancy in August 2020. The kitchen is shared by 6 students and the whole building is brand new. The next tube and overground station is juxt next door (zone 1). The costs are 279 pounds pw. Please contact me, if you are interested! See link below for pictures.

https://www.downingstudents.com/stud...…/…/atlas/
amcknott
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Emily!

I'm looking for someone to take over my room ASAP at Urbanest ST. Pancras. I made a post about it that I will link here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6197044

All the info should be in the post but please message me if you have any questions! Great place with its own bathroom an 5 lovely (all female) flat mates. Lmk if you're interested.
Emilyacourt89
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Emily,

I'm looking for someone to take over my room at a King's residence, Julian Markham House.

Here is the link for my add
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...arkham%20House

Please get in touch if you are interested or want to know anything else about the room.

Thanks

Emly
Hamv2000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Emily,I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Lillian Penson Hall. I have an en-suite catered double-bed room. Lots of nice KCL folks here. If interested, please get in touch.
FredBot
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, you can take over my NEW Ensuite at SSA, but it would be by the end of the month of November. Let me know if you are interested. Rent is 220p/w.
Tanna194
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Emily! I am also a KCL student, currently living in one of King's student residences called Vauxhall Urbanest. I have a non-ensuite room (4 people share 2 very nice bathrooms) on the 9th floor. The accommodation is very modern and very well located. The cost is £259 per week. Please let me know if you might be interested in taking over my lease or if you have any questions!
Tessarioah
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Heya,Maybe you have sorted accommodation out but I currently I have a medium Scape studio available that I need to get rid of ASAP. It’s in Mile End, close to the central line. It’s £240-60 a week, one of the most affordable accommodation on the market currently. There’s a cinema room, a free gym; your own private kitchen, study spaces, a restaurant and laundry. Let me know if your interested Kind regards Tara - contact me on Instagram for more details @tara_ellz
Nadia al lahiq
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi! I have an en suite room available as soon as janurary 3rd! In urbanest halls in Vauxhall!
K19021888
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Greetings fellow students!
There is an ensuite room available for rent at the center of central London's newest and most exciting riverside quarter. Offering incredible views of London, Urbanest Vauxhall ‘s state-of-the-art property is within walking distance of the Houses of Parliament, Sloane Square, Tate Britain, and the green spaces and cultural hotspots of the surrounding area: and with Vauxhall rail, underground and bus stations on the doorstep, enjoying fast and frequent access to all KCL campuses. Room is available through September 5th, 2020, and longer if you wish to renew the contract. The price is 280.00 pounds per week. Enjoy this beautiful room and building in one of the most scenic and beautiful areas of London. Enjoy views of the entire city from one of the highest floors of the building. This is the best room on the floor and it is located right next to the kitchen with a beautiful view of the Thames river.
Message me if interested
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/stu…/accommoda...ences/vauxhall
Attached files
WSebastian
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello! So cool that you get to live in London for your university. You will hardly face any hassles looking for the student accommodation of your dreams in the city of dreams. There are plenty of cool off-campus accommodation options near King’s College, London. A few of them over the top of my head is mostly IQ or Chapter properties like IQ Bankside, IQ Paris Gardens, IQ Aldgate, Chapter Spitalfields, Chapter Aldgate, Chapter Old Street and a lot more. I know house hunting can be a confusing nightmare. Why don’t you just go through the options available at Unilodgers? You wouldn’t have to ask around so much and will be able to find the right match for you here itself!
michisbatman
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello! There is a private room available by February in Urbanest Wigram House, Victoria! It is 264 GBP/week. Message me if you're interested!
jayetsarina
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! If you’re still looking for somewhere I have an en-suite room available in Tottenham Hale at £174 a week!
notveryoriginal
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by louisa.marie)
I am looking for someone to take over my ensuite room at Atlas King's College student accommodation in Vauxhall, London ASAP, until the end of tenancy in August 2020. The kitchen is shared by 6 students and the whole building is brand new. The next tube and overground station is juxt next door (zone 1). The costs are 279 pounds pw. Please contact me, if you are interested! See link below for pictures.

https://www.downingstudents.com/stud...…/…/atlas/
I hope you don't mind me asking on an unrelated thread but I was wondering what you thought of Atlas? I've got a room booked there but was debating changing to Julian Markham as apparently Atlas is very unsociable or something. Thanks
woah-revision
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi.
I'm not sure if anyone is still reading this thread or not lol
But I'm looking for someone to take over my room contract.
It's in Walthamstow London. About 25-30 mins from Bloomsbury. I think it's a reasonable distance from most of King's accommodation.

It's an ensuite room in student halls for £199/week - has a double bed, wardrobe, study space with desk and chair. A communal kitchen shared with 5 other people of the flat. It also has communal spaces, games room, study room and outdoor courtyard. It has 24hr CCTV and someone is always at reception.

If you think you may be interested, please let me know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (628)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.43%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed