The Student Room Group

Modern languages uni application (entry 2020)

Hi, has anyone applied to either Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Warwick or Durham for Modern Languages and received an offer? I applied a week ago and getting impatient but I know I shouldn’t as it can take 2 weeks-just curious !
Reply 1
Original post by Rb23455x
Hi, has anyone applied to either Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Warwick or Durham for Modern Languages and received an offer? I applied a week ago and getting impatient but I know I shouldn’t as it can take 2 weeks-just curious !

I'm applying to Durham for modern languages and I haven't heard anything back either so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:)

Yeah I've applied to Warwick for German, I sent mine off on the 15th and haven't heard back yet :frown:

Ahhh I’ve just sent my application to Newcastle for modern languages too, I think it depends on each individual. It can take weeks or months but you’ve done it before the deadline so don’t worry I’m sure you’ll hear back soon:smile:
Original post by pingbean
I'm applying to Durham for modern languages and I haven't heard anything back either so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:)

I have applied for the same course. Want to exchange Instagrams? I would have private messaged you, but I am new to this app and I can’t do it yet xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending