crush on teacher Watch

santanalopez
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
is it normal to develop feelings for a teacher. i’ve had numerous crushes on teachers for the past 3 years which seem to go away after they have stopped teaching me for a few weeks. but i seem to always have one and it affects my work in there class.
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
santanalopez

Yes, its normal. Its just a crush, you will grow out of it. Your education is very important - its a very competitive world out there and you will soon find that out. Concentrate on doing the best you can in your studies.
gemgod101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had a friend who was in the same situation. I don't think it is uncommon to have a crush on a teacher but if it starts to affect your studies/mental health then definitely it is a problem.
Danelius
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
When I was in infant school I kissed my teacher after school and in primary school I had an obsession with my teacher's thighs and leopard print mini skirt. It's normal. However, this was the 80's. Be a big no, no nowadays.
santanalopez
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Danelius)
When I was in infant school I kissed my teacher after school and in primary school I had an obsession with my teacher's thighs and leopard print mini skirt. It's normal. However, this was the 80's. Be a big no, no nowadays.
haha this is cute, im obviously not going to act on it but i do enjoy admiring her from a distance
Danelius
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by santanalopez)
i do enjoy admiring her from a distance
Welcome to the club. I use to sit next to her at every opportunity. I hated when someone took a certain seat. I still have vivid memories 30 years on.
Soul Kitchen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I find it very strange reading this as it reminds of my crush I had on my RE teacher in my first two years of secondary school, but by the end of secondary school, I absolutely hated her and still do now, the very thought of the crush I had on her is almost laughable to myself.
Megona123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by santanalopez)
is it normal to develop feelings for a teacher. i’ve had numerous crushes on teachers for the past 3 years which seem to go away after they have stopped teaching me for a few weeks. but i seem to always have one and it affects my work in there class.
It’s okay to like a teacher. You just have to know, that nothing can happen. Teachers have lots of good traits, but you shouldn’t date your teacher. Just do your best in school!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (46)
18.47%
Labour (103)
41.37%
Liberal Democrats (50)
20.08%
Green Party (15)
6.02%
Brexit Party (7)
2.81%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.61%
Plaid Cymru (5)
2.01%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)