The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton/ Winchester school of art

Hi I’m looking to study fashion marketing at Southampton University however I believe this is held at the Winchester School of art. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Winchester school of art and the campus etc. I’m going on an open day tomorrow but I’m unsure if, other than going to my talk at Winchester school of art, I should be going to look at the Southampton campus also? I hope someone can help. Thanks :smile: x
Original post by Claudiamaeh
Hi I’m looking to study fashion marketing at Southampton University however I believe this is held at the Winchester School of art. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Winchester school of art and the campus etc. I’m going on an open day tomorrow but I’m unsure if, other than going to my talk at Winchester school of art, I should be going to look at the Southampton campus also? I hope someone can help. Thanks :smile: x

Hi there :hi:
Awesome to hear you're thinking of studying at WSA :woo:
As a Chemistry student I am yet to visit WSA :zomg: but I will one day! I've heard it is very pretty :yep:
Do take a look on the website and the Open day will be super helpful.

You can get a shuttle bus from WSA campus to highfield campus which is in Southampton.
You will mostly spend your time at WSA but there's nothing to stop you from going to events, using facilities etc. on highfield!

I do not think we have a Highfield open day coming up, However, feel free to come and have a walk around it when you visit or you can always go and look at the "Virtual Open Day" section on the University website :smile:

Hope this helps + enjoy your visit!

Cheese :bump:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending